Types of Upholstery We Clean
We Clean Sofas, Loveseats, Recliners, Stuffed Chairs, Dining Room Chairs, Ottomans, Car & Van Interiors, Any Fabric or Leather Furniture.
- Polished Cotton
- Haitian Cotton
- Synthetic Fabrics
- All Cleanable Fabrics
How We Clean Upholstery
- Pre-inspect for type of material, material condition, colorfastness, stains, and overall soiling to achieve best cleaning results.
- Prepare the area to protect surrounding furnishings and floors.
- Pre-vacuum to help remove loose soil, pet dander, dust mites, etc.
- Pre-treat stains and heavily soiled areas.
- Lightly agitate to loosen stains and soil.
- Complete steam rinse and extraction to remove soil and stains, leaving upholstery clean, fresh smelling, and almost dry to the touch. (Dry time averages 4-6 hours.)
It is recommended that a fabric protector be applied to help prevent staining and to extend the life of the fabric.
30-Day No-Hassle Guarantee
If you are unhappy for any reason, we will gladly come out and re-clean anything you are not happy with.