Types of Drapes We Clean
- We clean drapes, window scarves and valances.
- We clean pleated, French pleats, tiebacks, sheers and lace.
- We clean silk, chenille, velvet, floral and earth tones.
- We clean all cleanable fabrics.
* Drapes can be cleaned in place in the home or brought back to our facility.
In-House Cleaning Procedure
- Prepare the area and protect the surrounding floor and furnishings.
- Pre-vacuum drapes front and back, top to bottom to remove dust, cobwebs and soil.
- Spray drapes with a dry cleaning solution.
- Machine extract ground-in soil, pollen, allergens and smoke, leaving drapes clean and fresh.
Facility Cleaning Procedure
- Carefully take down the drapes, protect them and bring them back to our drapery cleaning facility.
- Dry clean the drapes removing the ground-in soil, pollen, allergens and smoke.
- Press the drapes and ensure even hems and parallel pleats.
- Bring back the drapes, re-hang them and make sure they are operating properly.
- Delivery time usually 3-5 days.
30-Day No-Hassle Guarantee
If you are unhappy for any reason, we will gladly come out and re-clean anything you are not happy with.
Why Choose Quality Carpet Cleaning?
Our organizational structure allows us to deliver the same or better quality of service as any of the major companies out there for a much lower cost. We invite you to compare.
There’s no secret to doing what we do. There are industry and manufacturers’ standards. There is certified training. There are apprenticeships. The best equipment and cleaning solutions are available to anyone. If you strip away all their attempts to distinguish themselves, you will find that all the top companies essentially clean how Quality Carpet Cleaning does because it’s what works best. A rose by any other name is still a rose.
Quality Carpet Cleaning has thousands of independent reviews on sites like Yelp, Angie’s List, Google, the BBB and various other review sites. These are not reviews we collect on our site where we can filter and control them. Thus, though we are rated highly everywhere, not all of our reviews are great. However, you will see that when a problem does pop up, we go out of our way to make things right with the customer.
If you are unhappy for any reason, we will gladly come out and re-clean any area you are not happy with.
We at Quality Carpet Cleaning appreciate how important your time is and give it the highest priority. We schedule ideally 3, but no more than 4, jobs per day for each technician where other companies schedule up to 6. In this way our technicians have plenty of time between jobs and don’t have to rush through a job to get to the next.
All our products are safe for kids & pets. What most people don’t know is that California regulations are so strict that many cleaning products sold in other states are not allowed to be sold here. Some standards even go beyond “green”. That said, we also carry a line of green carpet cleaning products for hyper-sensitive people.