Types of Carpet Repairs We Do
- We repair open seams in doorways, halls, and walk areas.
- We re-stretch loose carpet (ripples, waves, buckles) from improper installation, normal wear-and-tear or high traffic. This will extend the life of your carpet because loose carpet wears prematurely.
- We do pad replacement for pet problems, water damage, mildew, etc.
- We install custom molding where your carpet meets your hard surface floors (thresholds, bathrooms, kitchens, entryways and the like).
- We install tack stripping on wood and cement surfaces.
- We patch damaged areas of carpet – from burns, tears, permanent stains, bleach spots, etc. – without having to replace the entire carpet. We do this by replacing just the damaged section with a piece of carpet from a remnant or piece of carpet from an inconspicuous area like a closet.
30-Day No-Hassle Guarantee
With carpet repairs, the quality of the workmanship is immediately observable. But for your peace of mind, we guarantee all our carpet repairs for 30 days. Just call and we will come out and correct anything you are not completely happy with. Your happiness is our future!
Why Choose Quality Carpet Cleaning?
Our organizational structure allows us to deliver the same or better quality of service as any of the major companies out there for a much lower cost. We invite you to compare.
There’s no secret to doing what we do. There are industry and manufacturers’ standards. There is certified training. There are apprenticeships. The best equipment and cleaning solutions are available to anyone. If you strip away all their attempts to distinguish themselves, you will find that all the top companies essentially clean how Quality Carpet Cleaning does because it’s what works best. A rose by any other name is still a rose.
Quality Carpet Cleaning has thousands of independent reviews on sites like Yelp, Angie’s List, Google, the BBB and various other review sites. These are not reviews we collect on our site where we can filter and control them. Thus, though we are rated highly everywhere, not all of our reviews are great. However, you will see that when a problem does pop up, we go out of our way to make things right with the customer.
If you are unhappy for any reason, we will gladly come out and re-clean any area you are not happy with.
We at Quality Carpet Cleaning appreciate how important your time is and give it the highest priority. We schedule ideally 3, but no more than 4, jobs per day for each technician where other companies schedule up to 6. In this way our technicians have plenty of time between jobs and don’t have to rush through a job to get to the next.
All our products are safe for kids & pets. What most people don’t know is that California regulations are so strict that many cleaning products sold in other states are not allowed to be sold here. Some standards even go beyond “green”. That said, we also carry a line of green carpet cleaning products for hyper-sensitive people.