Area & Oriental Rugs
Types of Rugs We Clean
- Hand-made including Persian, Chinese, Turkish, Moroccan, Pakistani, and Dhurry.
- Machine-made including Wilton, Axminister, and Karastan.
- Any area rug made from wool, virgin wool, silk, cotton, blends, nylon, and olefin.
- Dry-clean-only rugs.
How We Clean Area and Oriental Rugs
- Pre-inspect for type of material, material condition, dye stability, stains, and overall soiling to determine the correct cleaning agents to use to achieve the best results.
- Area and oriental rugs can be cleaned in-house or brought back to our facility. If in-house, we prepare the area and protect the surrounding floor and furnishings.
- Pre-vacuum both sides of the area or oriental rug to help remove loose soil, pet dander, dust mites, etc.
- Pre-treat stains and heavily soiled areas.
- Lightly agitate to loosen stains and soil.
- Complete steam rinse and extraction to remove soil and stains leaving rugs clean and almost dry to the touch.
- Clean and brighten fringes.
30-Day No-Hassle Guarantee
If you are unhappy for any reason, we will gladly come out and re-clean anything you are not happy with.
Why Choose Quality Carpet Cleaning?
Our organizational structure allows us to deliver the same or better quality of service as any of the major companies out there for a much lower cost. We invite you to compare.
There’s no secret to doing what we do. There are industry and manufacturers’ standards. There is certified training. There are apprenticeships. The best equipment and cleaning solutions are available to anyone. If you strip away all their attempts to distinguish themselves, you will find that all the top companies essentially clean how Quality Carpet Cleaning does because it’s what works best. A rose by any other name is still a rose.
Quality Carpet Cleaning has thousands of independent reviews on sites like Yelp, Angie’s List, Google, the BBB and various other review sites. These are not reviews we collect on our site where we can filter and control them. Thus, though we are rated highly everywhere, not all of our reviews are great. However, you will see that when a problem does pop up, we go out of our way to make things right with the customer.
If you are unhappy for any reason, we will gladly come out and re-clean any area you are not happy with.
We at Quality Carpet Cleaning appreciate how important your time is and give it the highest priority. We schedule ideally 3, but no more than 4, jobs per day for each technician where other companies schedule up to 6. In this way our technicians have plenty of time between jobs and don’t have to rush through a job to get to the next.
All our products are safe for kids & pets. What most people don’t know is that California regulations are so strict that many cleaning products sold in other states are not allowed to be sold here. Some standards even go beyond “green”. That said, we also carry a line of green carpet cleaning products for hyper-sensitive people.
The old adage, "It can't hurt to try!" applies in many ways, but not in spot cleaning. Failed spot cleaning often leads to permanent stains.On the other hand, time is your enemy as well. The sooner you can remove the spot from your carpet or furniture, the less likely it is to stain the fabric. Thus you have a classic, damned if you do -- damned if you don't scenario.The following is a link to an excellent spot cleaning chart from the Carpet and Rug Institute. However, I would highly recommend reading the rest of this article before attempting to remove a spot yourself.