Introducing Quality Carpet Cleaning’s new 32-Step Cleaning Process
For years carpet cleaning companies have been trying to keep up with our technology. We had the 5-step cleaning process and some have somehow managed to discover more steps to add to the melee. It’s like the Gillette razor. It started off with 1 blade and now my razor has 6 blades – 5 on one side and 1 in back for trimming. Soon the razor will look like a mini mini blind and only be usable by long-faced people.
So, after years of research and development we are proud to announce the release of what we believe to be the ultimate in carpet cleaning technology. It would take even Google and Apple years to trump what we are unveiling here and now for the first time. It’s the worldwide release of our spectacular 32-step cleaning process. And here it is:
- Alarm goes off 6:00 am.
- Hit snooze button.
- Put on my cleanest dirty clothes
- Have a cigarette
- Call for my route for the day
- Complain about my route for the day
- Stop for coffee and donuts
- Have a cigarette
- Clean coffee spill off my wrinkled shirt
- Try to GPS my first stop – no signal
- Thomas Guide page missing
- Call customer for directions
- I’m lost, turn off radio, have another cigarette
- Stop by gas station for directions
- Look for translator for directions
- Arrive at my 8:00 am job at 9:22 am
- Meet customer, she is really nice
- Have a cigarette while setting up equipment
- Text my girlfriend
- Start to clean carpets
- Take a cigarette break and text my girlfriend
- No text back, call my girlfriend
- Have a fight, break up with my girlfriend
- Kick my equipment
- Repair my equipment
- Finish cleaning carpet
- Look for a working pen in truck while smoking a cigarette
- Borrow customer’s pen to fill out invoice
- Keep customer’s pen
- Two days later clean up oil spots on customer’s driveway
- Return customer’s pen, ask for a referral
By now I’m sure you are in awe at our technological prowess. In the digital tech business one is lucky if they can stay a few months ahead of their competition. We are so far ahead of ours that I can truly say we can comfortably rest on our laurels for many years to come.
Why Choose Quality Carpet Cleaning?
Our organizational structure allows us to deliver the same or better quality of service as any of the major companies out there for a much lower cost. We invite you to compare.
There’s no secret to doing what we do. There are industry and manufacturers’ standards. There is certified training. There are apprenticeships. The best equipment and cleaning solutions are available to anyone. If you strip away all their attempts to distinguish themselves, you will find that all the top companies essentially clean how Quality Carpet Cleaning does because it’s what works best. A rose by any other name is still a rose.
Quality Carpet Cleaning has thousands of independent reviews on sites like Yelp, Angie’s List, Google, the BBB and various other review sites. These are not reviews we collect on our site where we can filter and control them. Thus, though we are rated highly everywhere, not all of our reviews are great. However, you will see that when a problem does pop up, we go out of our way to make things right with the customer.
If you are unhappy for any reason, we will gladly come out and re-clean any area you are not happy with.
We at Quality Carpet Cleaning appreciate how important your time is and give it the highest priority. We schedule ideally 3, but no more than 4, jobs per day for each technician where other companies schedule up to 6. In this way our technicians have plenty of time between jobs and don’t have to rush through a job to get to the next.
All our products are safe for kids & pets. What most people don’t know is that California regulations are so strict that many cleaning products sold in other states are not allowed to be sold here. Some standards even go beyond “green”. That said, we also carry a line of green carpet cleaning products for hyper-sensitive people.